Wednesday 7 September 2011

Macro photo 16 and texture photo 17

I have been late with the photo challenge so I added two on one day to make up for it. I don't know if I have a macro on my camera. I took a close up of shells. I thought it would go well with my shells bag so I had to include that too!

Isn't the doll sweet? I saw it recently at a car boot and couldn't resist buying her she looked so cheerful and colourful sitting down on a table amongst the other items for sale. There are a few textures here, her hair which is fluffy and her skin which is smooth and shapes of her clothes. I am pleased that I had a chance to show it off on the challenge.
Close up shells
Shells bag
Textures doll
Posted by Picasa
Show Comments: OR

2 comments:

  1. The shells are lovely - I am always picking the odd one up when we head to the beach.

    And very clever on the texture and so colourful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I like to have a few shells. I like the colourful textures.

    ReplyDelete