Sunday 16 August 2015

A Crochet Bag or Five

I had this crochet bag for sale in my shop and a lady from Rhode Island USA bought it and gave me a commission to make another four more, Christmas presents for her grown up granddaughters. I enjoyed making these so will be busy crocheting a few more granny squares, I know how to make one from memory now. This pretty material a remnant is for the linings and pockets, enough for all the bags. I have quite a lot of double knit wool just a few more colours were needed and bought. All the loose ends are woven in as I do them except for the joined together pieces as I wanted to take a photo first.  photo image.jpg1_zpsh8ey3zet.jpg  photo image.jpg3_zpspef8f3tu.jpg  photo image.jpg2_zpsu4rpimp4.jpg I think just a few colours look good together or a mix of colours all the bags will look different. Now a shoulder strap and a button.  photo image.jpg4_zps1ublaqim.jpg  photo image.jpg1_zpskn6ns3mh.jpg Edit Just finished one bag three to go!  photo image.jpg2_zpssv3behvl.jpg  photo image.jpg1_zpsmzjozpwt.jpg
Show Comments: OR

No comments:

Post a Comment