Saturday 26 April 2014

Almost finished crochet bag

I have nearly finished the crochet bag just need to add the lining and stitch on the handles. I will finish it next week. On the weekends I do other things than crafts especially sewing. I serve in a charity shop on Saturday morning and relax on a Sunday and usually go car boot, though I still do crochet or knitting. I have made and listed two fabric bags in my shops.  photo imagejpg1_zps867a6f77.jpg  photo imagejpg3_zps4b65c3e6.jpg  photo imagejpg5_zpsa94d9ee1.jpg  photo imagejpg2_zpsf96ab6e9.jpg  photo imagejpg4_zpsc987c074.jpg  photo imagejpg6_zpscc599c0e.jpg
Show Comments: OR

9 comments:

  1. Your bag is coming on nicely. I like the sound of your crafting schedule. I have to fit crafting around work and family commitments so it's really hard to establish a routine. I'll keep trying though! Thank you for linking up with Wool on Sundays :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great bag! I love that the lining fabrics picks out the colours from the squares

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Janine and Joanne. Yes I am glad I was able to find fabrics that match the bag so well. The lilac I had and bought the blue flowery one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving your crochet bag, Teresa. 'Tis very pretty. Sounds as if you have a wonderful life filled with crocheting, knitting, sewing and car booting...amongst other things!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Teresa this is adorable -- such a cute design and I LOVE the colors. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great way to show off those pretty granny squares!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful bag and love the bright colours

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you all for your lovely comments.

    ReplyDelete