Sunday 16 February 2014

Cable Knit Cushion

I love making these cable knit cushions there are so many designs to choose from this is my third cable style cushion pattern. This cable pattern is Criss Cross Cable with Twist. The yarn I chose is King Cole Magnum Chunky 50% Recoil Acrylic 25% Courtelle Acrylic and 25% Wool. It says on the label bulk without the weight. I like the thickness. It will be an 18"x 18" cushion.  photo image_zps64a50bc3.jpg  photo image_zpsd2d0f556.jpg
Show Comments: OR

4 comments:

  1. This looks great! That yarn really shows off the cabling well. Thank you for linking up with Wool on Sundays and for your comment on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Janine yes the cabling is looking good

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pritty! Would love to snuggle up with this one! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Mona three made so far,

    ReplyDelete