Friday 19 October 2012

Blogtoberfest #19: I advertised my pop up shop today.

I have advertised today my Open House a Pop up Shop for next Saturday the 27th October 2012 starting at 10am until 4pm.

I want to sell my bags and crafts. I will be serving refreshments, delicious cakes, tea and coffee.
I advertised it in the local paper, Pirate fm, Cornwall Arts and Crafts Directory, Facebook and Twitter.

I am going to give this a go and enjoy it and if no one turns up, it is in the depths of the countryside and people may not have the money to spend, I will have an extra clean house with lots of lovely cakes to eat on the bright side.

Teresa.
Show Comments: OR

2 comments:

  1. Hope all's going well for your Pop-Up Shop!
    So happy you've been with us on the Blogtoberfest12 ride... can you believe we're almost done?
    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kat I am enjoying Blogtoberfest 12 too!

    ReplyDelete