Monday 10 March 2014

A flower, wool tops and a bracelet

I have been trying out few new things a few ideas but not much completed with yarns except a knitted flower  in mohair with a picot stitch on the last row which makes this lovely loopy affect.
I have been sewing and made two cushions.
I found a pile of rovings or wool tops I think they are called that I had for a while to be made into felt. One or two lovely items will be made from that felt.

Then I decided to learn how to make friendship bracelets and I made this Egyptian style one, these can be added to bags and such like as decoration.

 So I'm getting started on these yarn and felt projects and I should have more to show you next time.


This will become another knitted bag  photo image_zps9d114099.jpg  photo image_zps408513aa.jpg  photo image_zpsb8240668.jpg  photo image_zps761dad22.jpg
Show Comments: OR

4 comments:

  1. Your mohair looks very luxurious and I'm interested to see those wool tops felted because I've only felted knitting so far and making sheets of felt is a whole new territory for me! And I like the bracelets. They'd make lovely hangers or straps :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Janine. I will follow a how to felt from a Youtube tute. I am excited to see how it turns out and what I can make with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh...I love your mohair flower, it will make a lovely embellishment for one of your projects. Your wool tops sound intriguing...I look forward to seeing what pretties you morph these into. It has been a delight visiting your lovely blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Kim. I love the flower too, it will decorate a bag :)

    ReplyDelete