Sunday, 30 March 2014

A bag a purse and two more projects

I have put together the bag I showed in three parts last week. I am really pleased with how it turned out. Cotton Summery Bag photo image_zps2dc00763.jpg  photo image_zps4d7ff3c2.jpg I have made a coin purse too with the same summery cotton yarn and materials as the bag and both these are available to buy from my Folksy Shop Crafty Bags.  photo image_zps920782d4.jpg  photo image_zps9a08e313.jpg I am knitting this for my husband Gerry who asked me to knit him a scarf. The yarn is Magic Aran. It patterns like magic. I am using two strands instead of one so no pattern but I like the colours anyway. It is 100% acrylic and 250 gram.  photo image_zps07a84dba.jpg I have got to half way now with this crochet throw. It will be 6' wide x 6' long when it is finished. I do a row or two a day, I am not in a rush so won't be finished in a hurry.  photo image_zps8c8bf87e.jpg
Show Comments: OR