Sunday 30 March 2014

A bag a purse and two more projects

I have put together the bag I showed in three parts last week. I am really pleased with how it turned out. Cotton Summery Bag photo image_zps2dc00763.jpg  photo image_zps4d7ff3c2.jpg I have made a coin purse too with the same summery cotton yarn and materials as the bag and both these are available to buy from my Folksy Shop Crafty Bags.  photo image_zps920782d4.jpg  photo image_zps9a08e313.jpg I am knitting this for my husband Gerry who asked me to knit him a scarf. The yarn is Magic Aran. It patterns like magic. I am using two strands instead of one so no pattern but I like the colours anyway. It is 100% acrylic and 250 gram.  photo image_zps07a84dba.jpg I have got to half way now with this crochet throw. It will be 6' wide x 6' long when it is finished. I do a row or two a day, I am not in a rush so won't be finished in a hurry.  photo image_zps8c8bf87e.jpg
Show Comments: OR

7 comments:

  1. Your bag has turned out really cool. I love the pattern and the shape!! Cute coin purse as well. Love the colours in your husband's scarf....BUT...the piece de resistance is that lovely crochet throw of yours!! It is gorgeous with all that popping colour!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bag and purse have turned out beautifully and I like your husband's scarf. It must be interesting to see the patterns emerge. And your blanket is just wonderful. It's going to be so thick and warm and gorgeous colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What a fun bright crochet blanket : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute and looove that matching coin purse :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for all your lovely comments :)

    ReplyDelete