Monday 10 August 2015

Unwind Wrap and a Craft Fair

I have made this knitted shawl using this pattern with oddments of coloured Mohair I had then ordered a few more in a finer texture so had a mix throughout and so pleased how it all blended together.  photo image.jpg1_zpsmwrybsrf.jpg  photo image.jpg3_zpsji1usrbb.jpg I made a couple more matching table coasters to make a set and put them in cellophane bags for the craft fair.  photo image.jpg2_zpsoyaznwx6.jpg I was pleased that I sold a few items at this craft fair at Heartlands including a bag, purse and a make up bag, one lady in particular like my cushions and bought the crochet edging pair, she wanted to buy the blue patchwork but didn't have enough cash on her could not pay by card as I did not have a card machine, she took my business card. My sister did well too and it was a hot summery day so a good day all round.  photo image.jpg1_zpsjz97mc7d.jpg
Show Comments: OR

No comments:

Post a Comment