Sunday 23 August 2015

Crochet Granny Squares

I have made a few crochet granny squares this week towards three crochet bags I am making. I have plenty of time to make them all before I go to see my two daughters in London mid September so that's good.  photo image.jpg2_zps77sjvxwo.jpg  photo image.jpg1_zps9awwy3xw.jpg  photo image.jpg3_zpsrdbz4lve.jpg I have changed the lining material for a few bags to make variety. There are lots of fabrics, lovely remnant pieces at a shop in a nearby town selling all things Retro also including painted furniture and clothes and so a good place to get pretty material I found.I bought this green coloured lining there for £1 a bargain. I think the lace, which I've had for a little while will make a nice edging on a pocket or two, too!  photo image.jpg4_zpslc4ycxbz.jpg
Show Comments: OR

No comments:

Post a Comment