Sunday 14 December 2014

Felt and A Craft Fair

I did a craft fair yesterday at Helston it was very busy the first 20 people through the door were given a goody bag. I sold the crochet hat I just recently made a little girl loved it and wanted to wear it. And another little girl showed her mum a mug with one of my mug cosies that she really liked. I made last week a cream and blue crochet mobile phone case which you can pick out in the photos I also made a pair of fingerless gloves as one of a few presents which I sent to my sister in law but forgot to photograph them. I had a second table as my sister had a cold and could not go so I put my cushions on her table and sold one a patchwork one. There was singing by a very talented lady with a strong voice and only 13 years old I later found out on Hellys Craft Fair Facebook page. I painted a few fruit boxes as displays instead of just eveything spread on the table. I think that they were okay, though I saw some people had wooden folding shelves which I was told you could buy on Ebay. So all in all it turned out to be a very sucessfull craft fair for everyone. Tea coffee and biscuits were provided free with a small donation. Next Friday myself and OH are going to Surrey to stay for the Christmas with my two daughters. I don't know if I will be getting much knitting or crocheting done, though I may do a little.  photo afd3e7735e33563194594045a0b21c69_zps71143b74.jpg  photo 58c496ac7760ff97a6c66a33b9cdf71e_zps144f551e.jpg  photo ed837ce7994de32296a1607f17f16c64_zps6197664c.jpg  photo 53ac46c7a1f01f71d2a6fe07c6afd498_zps0cb11a9d.jpg  photo a7b6a19ba5db3619b341745f9e2c260f_zpsbf8ae525.jpg When I got home from the Craft Fair a lovely surprise was waiting for me, a lovely selection of felt, with a pretty card that I had won on Janine's Wool on Sundays a One Year prize Give Away Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Show Comments: OR

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your prize! Your stall looks lovely - well done on the sales :) Have a lovely Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your sales! Your stalls look lovely. It;s nice that you can go to fairs with your sister but a shame she missed this one. I hope her cold gets better soon. You've displayed the felt beautifully. I hope it comes in useful :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And thank you for linking up with Wool on Sundays :)

      Delete
  3. Your stall looks so professional, I don't know how you find the time to make so much. Well done!. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas with your daughters and that you get pampered a bit too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad your sale was a success. Sometimes they can be disappointing for vendors.
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done on your stall. It looked lovely. I don't believe for one minute that you won't find some time to knit/crochet a little over the Christmas period! Wishing you a wonderful Christmas with your loved ones!

    ReplyDelete