Sunday 14 September 2014

Stash Buster Cardigan

Stash Buster Cardigan Vest. I am making this cardigan with the my left over wool of mohair, acrylic, and other fancy yarns. It is really quick and easy to do in a single crochet and I have used lots of colours. The edging all around has a double loop stitch for a fluffy look. There is a chain stitch tie for the front both sides. The pattern is from All Free Crochet for happy hooking. This pattern has a hood I am making this without. I still have lots more wool and now will make other stash buster items like this. Crochet Pattern Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Show Comments: OR

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic use of stash. This is going to be a really fun cardigan. Thank you for linking with Wool on Sundays :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your vibrantly, coloured cardigan! Such a clever use of all your leftover yarns. 'Tis gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There will be no missing you in this fab cardigan. Bright and fun!

    ReplyDelete