Saturday 27 October 2012

Blogtoberfest #27 My Pop up Shop was a success!

These are a few photographs of my pop up shop today at my home. A few villagers turned out and all bought something and we had tea, coffee and cakes. I just missed getting it advertised in the local paper but still sold three bags, four mobile phone sleeves and a flowered cushion!

My items looked so nice arranged around the house, it looked like a real shop and wouldn't they look good in a real shop too!






Show Comments: OR

4 comments:

  1. What great bags. And what an interesting idea having a pop up shop in your own house.

    liz

    crow cottage

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. Yes it looked like a proper shop I sold more than I do at craft fairs and an on line shop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pop up shop was a great idea. Your things would lovely in a real shop. I'm glad you made some good sales :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes thank you Jaine the pop up shop was a great idea I am glad I did it it was worth it.

    ReplyDelete